Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
InvalidCastException when instantiating a particle system in Corgi Engine Asset Store package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'Lava' scene
3. When enemies approach player, blood particle effects are instantiated and the following exception is thrown in the console:
> InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
Does not reproduce with: 5.4.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Prefab] Duplicating nested prefabs children does not maintain transform
- Modifying "Image.sprite" of an existing Image, deforms it
- [Timeline] Deleting an "Animation Track" that points to the same Animator, breaks Custom Track preview
- [HDRP] The Camera's Color buffer is no longer accessible in the VFX Graph
- Two incompatible components can be added to a GameObject when using the Prefab Mode