Search Issue Tracker
InvalidCastException when instantiating a particle system in Corgi Engine Asset Store package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'Lava' scene
3. When enemies approach player, blood particle effects are instantiated and the following exception is thrown in the console:
> InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
Does not reproduce with: 5.4.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error