Search Issue Tracker
InvalidCastException when instantiating a particle system in Corgi Engine Asset Store package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'Lava' scene
3. When enemies approach player, blood particle effects are instantiated and the following exception is thrown in the console:
> InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
Does not reproduce with: 5.4.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array