Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
InvalidCastException when instantiating a particle system in Corgi Engine Asset Store package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'Lava' scene
3. When enemies approach player, blood particle effects are instantiated and the following exception is thrown in the console:
> InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
Does not reproduce with: 5.4.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector