Search Issue Tracker
InvalidCastException when instantiating a particle system in Corgi Engine Asset Store package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play 'Lava' scene
3. When enemies approach player, blood particle effects are instantiated and the following exception is thrown in the console:
> InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
Does not reproduce with: 5.4.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler