Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Invalid rendering of Terrain Collision geometry in Physics Debug mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project and open the "thescene" scene
2. Go to Window - Physics Debugger
3. Checkmark the Collision Geometry option in the Scene View
4. Observe the Terrain Object in the Scene View
Expected result: The Collision Geometry visualizer shows a flat mesh alined with the shape of the terrain and its collider
Actual result: The Visualizer mesh is inconsistent and skewed towards the edge of the terrain
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0b10, 2017.3.1p3, 2017.3.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p2, 5.6.0a1
Verified in: 2018.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab