Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0, 0.3.4, 0.2.7
Found in [Package]
"Invalid effector for CustomOverlay attribute" error is thrown when getting assembly type's custom attributes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-supplied project "BugReportInvalidEffectorAttribute.zip"
2. Observe the Console
Expected result: no errors are thrown
Actual result: "Invalid effector for CustomOverlay attribute" error is thrown when BugReport.cs is executed
Reproducible with: 0.2.1-preview, 0.3.3-preview (2019.3.15f1, 2020.2.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 0.1.2-preview, 0.1.4-preview (2019.3.15f1)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (due to the package not being available)
1. The full error:
Invalid effector for CustomOverlay attribute.
BugReport:.cctor () (at Assets/BugReport.cs:13)
UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes (System.Type) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorAssemblies.cs:114)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs