Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
"Invalid AABB" error when an ArticulationBody has zero mass
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected results: Robot imported with URDF importer does not break in Play mode
Actual results: Robot imported with URDF importer breaks in Play mode and "Invalid AABB aabb" errors are logged in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1 (errors downgrading)
WORKAROUND: Make sure not to use zero masses, it is invalid.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac