Search Issue Tracker
Interrupting a transition from empty state on an override layer makes further transitions to the empty state have zero weight
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and the attached project
2. Enter Play mode:
3. Press "InterruptTransition"
Expected result: animation loop between 2 states blends the animations
Actual result: when transitioning back into empty state, the model instantly returns to it, without blending over Exit time
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player