Search Issue Tracker
Interrupting a transition from empty state on an override layer makes further transitions to the empty state have zero weight
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and the attached project
2. Enter Play mode:
3. Press "InterruptTransition"
Expected result: animation loop between 2 states blends the animations
Actual result: when transitioning back into empty state, the model instantly returns to it, without blending over Exit time
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine