Search Issue Tracker
Interrupting a transition from empty state on an override layer makes further transitions to the empty state have zero weight
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and the attached project
2. Enter Play mode:
3. Press "InterruptTransition"
Expected result: animation loop between 2 states blends the animations
Actual result: when transitioning back into empty state, the model instantly returns to it, without blending over Exit time
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'