Search Issue Tracker
Interrupting a transition from empty state on an override layer makes further transitions to the empty state have zero weight
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and the attached project
2. Enter Play mode:
3. Press "InterruptTransition"
Expected result: animation loop between 2 states blends the animations
Actual result: when transitioning back into empty state, the model instantly returns to it, without blending over Exit time
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample