Search Issue Tracker
Interrupting a transition from empty state on an override layer makes further transitions to the empty state have zero weight
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and the attached project
2. Enter Play mode:
3. Press "InterruptTransition"
Expected result: animation loop between 2 states blends the animations
Actual result: when transitioning back into empty state, the model instantly returns to it, without blending over Exit time
Reproduced on 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field