Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Internal package modules that are not used in a project do not get stripped from player builds.
1) Create a simple project in URP, HDRP or built-in render pipeline, whichever render pipeline is desired.
2) Go to the package manager, filter BuiltIn packages, and notice that the NVIDIA package is disabled by default. This is done on purpose, we disable this package by default.
3) Build a player for 64-bit windows standalone with mono scripting backend.
4) When building is done, go to the folder of the project.
Notice that NVIDIAModule.dll/pdb, and other libraries such as NVUnityPlugin.dll and nvngx_dlss.dll are now present in the built player, despite the fact that the builtin package was not included.
The expectation is to not have libraries (nvngx_dlss.dll and NVUnityPlugin.dll) as well as the module dlls not present in the player built.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible