Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Internal package modules that are not used in a project do not get stripped from player builds.
1) Create a simple project in URP, HDRP or built-in render pipeline, whichever render pipeline is desired.
2) Go to the package manager, filter BuiltIn packages, and notice that the NVIDIA package is disabled by default. This is done on purpose, we disable this package by default.
3) Build a player for 64-bit windows standalone with mono scripting backend.
4) When building is done, go to the folder of the project.
Notice that NVIDIAModule.dll/pdb, and other libraries such as NVUnityPlugin.dll and nvngx_dlss.dll are now present in the built player, despite the fact that the builtin package was not included.
The expectation is to not have libraries (nvngx_dlss.dll and NVUnityPlugin.dll) as well as the module dlls not present in the player built.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"