Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
InteractionManager doesn't clear connceted controller list from last play mode session
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1137312_repro.zip and open "Test" scene
2. Connect the MR controller to PC
3. Enter play mode
4. Notice that on Awake controller read as disconnected and on Start/Updated read as connected
5. Exit play mode and disconnect controller
6. Renter play mode
Expected results: In all methods InteractionManager.GetCurrentReading() read controller as disconnected
Actual results: In Awake mothed InteractionManager.GetCurrentReading() read controller as connected. Controllers aren't clear from last session.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a10, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.3.11f1, 2017.4.24f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.3.0a8
Regression introduced in: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"