Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
1. Make a new project from the 3D template
2. Copy the attached shader to Assets folder.
3. Create a new material, assign the shader from step 2 to this material.
4. Create a cube, assign the material from step 3 to it.
5. Set "My Int" property to some value using the material inspector.
6. Open Frame Debugger, navigate to the cube in opaque rendering.
Expected: _MyInt is shown in the property list.
Actual: No Integer property is shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated