Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
1. Make a new project from the 3D template
2. Copy the attached shader to Assets folder.
3. Create a new material, assign the shader from step 2 to this material.
4. Create a cube, assign the material from step 3 to it.
5. Set "My Int" property to some value using the material inspector.
6. Open Frame Debugger, navigate to the cube in opaque rendering.
Expected: _MyInt is shown in the property list.
Actual: No Integer property is shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None