Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
1. Make a new project from the 3D template
2. Copy the attached shader to Assets folder.
3. Create a new material, assign the shader from step 2 to this material.
4. Create a cube, assign the material from step 3 to it.
5. Set "My Int" property to some value using the material inspector.
6. Open Frame Debugger, navigate to the cube in opaque rendering.
Expected: _MyInt is shown in the property list.
Actual: No Integer property is shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly