Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
1. Make a new project from the 3D template
2. Copy the attached shader to Assets folder.
3. Create a new material, assign the shader from step 2 to this material.
4. Create a cube, assign the material from step 3 to it.
5. Set "My Int" property to some value using the material inspector.
6. Open Frame Debugger, navigate to the cube in opaque rendering.
Expected: _MyInt is shown in the property list.
Actual: No Integer property is shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)