Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
1. Make a new project from the 3D template
2. Copy the attached shader to Assets folder.
3. Create a new material, assign the shader from step 2 to this material.
4. Create a cube, assign the material from step 3 to it.
5. Set "My Int" property to some value using the material inspector.
6. Open Frame Debugger, navigate to the cube in opaque rendering.
Expected: _MyInt is shown in the property list.
Actual: No Integer property is shown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1