Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ShaderCrash.zip” Unity project
2. Open File->Build Settings
3. Add scene “Test” to Build
4. Build and Run
5. Press Play in Player
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f2, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.4p4, 5.6.0a1
Note: Crashes on Instantiate() function with a Shader object as a parameter. Does not crash in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'