Search Issue Tracker
[MacDownloadAssistant] allows running multiple instances
1. Run 2 unity installers (I used 5.3.4f1 and 5.4.0b10) and install them to different drives.
2. Wait untill one instalation if finished and close the installer's window.
3. Observe that if the other installer is still running you should get this error:
The package /Users/paulius/Downloads/UnityPackages/Documentation.pkg failed to install with the following error:
installer: Error the package path specified was invalid: '/Users/paulius/Downloads/UnityPackages/Documentation.pkg'.
There is an "Ignore" button on the error window, but the installation fails after it's clicked.
Only tested on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project