Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a20
Inspector: "Scene Template Asset" help icon doesn't change it's background and has no tooltip on hover state
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to the "File" menu and select the "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in the "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# Observe the help icon next to the "Scene Template Asset" and next to the "Scene Template Pipeline"
Expected Result: The help icon (question mark) in the "Scene Template Pipeline" section should change its background and present its tooltip on the hover state.
Actual Result: On hover state background changes in all the line and no tooltip.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b20, 2023.2.0a18.
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.26f1
Reproduced on: Mac (macOS Monterey 12.6.5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)