Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Inspector preview doesn't crop video file's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 937173_repro.zip
2. Select video
3. Press play button in the Inspector above the video preview
Expected results: Video starts playing
Actual results: When pressing on play button drop down menu appears.
Note: This issue is not reproducible with audio, animation, material and texture files in preview.
Workaround: Use a shorter name or expand Inspector window so video name is fully visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.0p2, 5.6.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project