Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Inspector preview doesn't crop video file's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 937173_repro.zip
2. Select video
3. Press play button in the Inspector above the video preview
Expected results: Video starts playing
Actual results: When pressing on play button drop down menu appears.
Note: This issue is not reproducible with audio, animation, material and texture files in preview.
Workaround: Use a shorter name or expand Inspector window so video name is fully visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.0p2, 5.6.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)