Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Inspector preview doesn't crop video file's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 937173_repro.zip
2. Select video
3. Press play button in the Inspector above the video preview
Expected results: Video starts playing
Actual results: When pressing on play button drop down menu appears.
Note: This issue is not reproducible with audio, animation, material and texture files in preview.
Workaround: Use a shorter name or expand Inspector window so video name is fully visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.0p2, 5.6.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes