Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Inspector preview doesn't crop video file's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 937173_repro.zip
2. Select video
3. Press play button in the Inspector above the video preview
Expected results: Video starts playing
Actual results: When pressing on play button drop down menu appears.
Note: This issue is not reproducible with audio, animation, material and texture files in preview.
Workaround: Use a shorter name or expand Inspector window so video name is fully visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.0p2, 5.6.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager