Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Inspector preview doesn't crop video file's name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 937173_repro.zip
2. Select video
3. Press play button in the Inspector above the video preview
Expected results: Video starts playing
Actual results: When pressing on play button drop down menu appears.
Note: This issue is not reproducible with audio, animation, material and texture files in preview.
Workaround: Use a shorter name or expand Inspector window so video name is fully visible.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.0p2, 5.6.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets