Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Inspector not displaying list of Objects of different types & throws error
When selecting multiple objects of different types in the Project window, the Inspector no longer displays a list of Objects, per type.
-in the Project window, create a new folder and a new material
-select both Objects and look at the Inspector
bug: only "New Folder" object is inspected
... and error is thrown in the console...
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Editor.DrawHeaderGUI (UnityEditor.Editor editor, System.String header, Single leftMargin) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/Editor.cs:486)
UnityEditor.Editor.DrawHeaderGUI (UnityEditor.Editor editor, System.String header) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/Editor.cs:465)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawSelectionPickerList () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1328)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:366)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
expected: 2 Objects listed (see attached image)
Version 2017.1.0b1 (24768443e8a3)
regression from... Version 5.6.0f3 (497a0f351392)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array