Search Issue Tracker
Inspector Help Button for scripts derived from MonoBehaviour result in 404
1) Create a new 3D project
2) Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy
3) Click "Add Component" in the Inspector
4) Select "New Script" in the context menu.
5) Name this script whatever you like e.g. "NewBehaviourScript"
6) In the inspector click the help "(?)" button for the new script
Expected result: Unity opens a web browser (tab) for https://docs.unity3d.com/<version>/Documentation/ScriptReference/MonoBehaviour.html
Actual result: Unity opens a web browser (tab) for https://docs.unity3d.com/<version>/Documentation/Manual/script-<name of script>.html
Effected versions: 2020.2, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2018.4.30f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac