Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Inspector Functionality] Inspector doesn't scroll to the bottom when attaching any component
Inspector does not scroll when dragging a component at the bottom to attach it as a component
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right-click in Project window > Create > C# Script
3. Select GameObject in Hierarchy (eg. Main Camera)
4. Add a few components until scrollbar is visible
5. Drag the script to the bottom of the Inspector window
Note: Refer attached video.
Inspector doesn't scroll to the bottom when attaching any component
Inspector scrolls down so that component can be added at the bottom
2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'