Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Inspector Functionality] Inspector doesn't scroll to the bottom when attaching any component
Inspector does not scroll when dragging a component at the bottom to attach it as a component
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right-click in Project window > Create > C# Script
3. Select GameObject in Hierarchy (eg. Main Camera)
4. Add a few components until scrollbar is visible
5. Drag the script to the bottom of the Inspector window
Note: Refer attached video.
Inspector doesn't scroll to the bottom when attaching any component
Inspector scrolls down so that component can be added at the bottom
2019.3.0a9, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0a10
Working fine on:
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3