Search Issue Tracker
Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InspectorBugTest.zip"
2. Make sure Inspector window is visible and any object from the Hierarchy window is selected
3. Open "NewBehaviourScript" and edit it, save made changes
4. Focus/press on the Unity Editor
5. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: the script compiles, nothing changes in Inspector
Actual result: the script compiles, the Inspector window flickers once
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1
low priority defect, very minor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse