Search Issue Tracker
Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InspectorBugTest.zip"
2. Make sure Inspector window is visible and any object from the Hierarchy window is selected
3. Open "NewBehaviourScript" and edit it, save made changes
4. Focus/press on the Unity Editor
5. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: the script compiles, nothing changes in Inspector
Actual result: the script compiles, the Inspector window flickers once
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'