Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
InputSystemUIInputModule breaks after a recompile in Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1324215_inputSystem.zip"
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press "Reload scripts" button in the Game window
5. Wait until the Editor recompiles
6. Try to click "Button" in the Game window
Expected result: The button does not break
Actual result: The button no longer works
Reproducible with - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.24f1), 1.1.0-preview.3 (2020.3.5f1), 1.1.0-preview.3 (2021.1.4f1). 1.1.0-preview.3 (2021.2.0a14)
Could not test (no RequestScriptCompilation in CompilationPipeline) - 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform