Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.0
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem][Windows] Switch Pro controller only works when connected via Bluetooth but not via USB
"I know that when you connect the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to a Windows PC or Laptop, Unity sees what Windows sees and currently no input is registered by Windows or Unity unless I have Valve's Steam app open and then Windows and by extension Unity registers input from the Switch Pro Controller (This only the case when the Switch Pro Controller connected with a wired connection only; connecting with Bluetooth seems fine)."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video