Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.4
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Supported Device-List dropdown icons present under Project Settings are not user friendly
In the Project Settings, After creating settings asset for Input System Package, In Inspector window Supported Device-List dropdown icons present in a not user-friendly manner. Refer attached video and screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install
3. Edit > Project Settings > Input System Package > Create settings asset
4. Supported Device > Observe List dropdown icons
Supported Device-List dropdown icons present in a not user-friendly manner.
Supported Device-List dropdown icons present in a user-friendly manner and it should be scaled more.
2021.1.0a10, 2020.2.0b14, 2020.1.12f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2018.4.29f1 with package version 1.0.1, 0.2.1-preview
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player