Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.7
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Reordering of ActionMaps in Input Action window fails and throws "Should have drop target" error
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "InputTests.zip" (or create a new project and import Input System package)
2. In Project window, right-click -> Create -> Input Actions
3. Open newly created Input Action
4. In Input Action window, create ~6 "Action Maps"
5. Try to reorder action map 2 with action map 3
Expected result: the action map switch places
Actual result: the action map 2 goes down to the bottom of the list, an error is thrown "Should have drop target"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1 (0.2.6, 0.2.10, 0.9.0), 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4 (1.0.0-prev.6)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.20f1, 2019.1.14f1 (0.2.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4 (New Input System was not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes