Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Problem with button state after deactivating and reactivating an action map
-e: The first time the actions maps are switched everything works fine. But then, the actions are only triggered after pressing the corresponding key 2 times.
--click on the gameobject "state machine". The state variable should have the value 1.
--click on the game window to get focus
--press A. The State variable in StateManagement has now the value 2.
--press B. The State variable in StateManagement has now the value 1.
--press A. NOTICE: Nothing happens.
--press A again. The state variable in StateManagement has now the value 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes