Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Problem with button state after deactivating and reactivating an action map
-e: The first time the actions maps are switched everything works fine. But then, the actions are only triggered after pressing the corresponding key 2 times.
--click on the gameobject "state machine". The state variable should have the value 1.
--click on the game window to get focus
--press A. The State variable in StateManagement has now the value 2.
--press B. The State variable in StateManagement has now the value 1.
--press A. NOTICE: Nothing happens.
--press A again. The state variable in StateManagement has now the value 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected