Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] MouseEventHandler breaks when running multiple PlayMode tests
1. Open attached project "unity.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, switch to PlayMode
3. Run all tests
Expected result: No failed tests
Actual result: Failed tests in "UnityTileHighlighterTests", with "NullReferenceException <...>
Hexxle.Unity.Input.MouseEventsHandler.Update () (at Assets/Scripts/Unity/Input/MouseEventsHandler.cs:31)" error
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19)
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (compilation errors break project)
The failed tests do not fail when running them individually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)