Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] MouseEventHandler breaks when running multiple PlayMode tests
1. Open attached project "unity.zip"
2. In Test Runner window, switch to PlayMode
3. Run all tests
Expected result: No failed tests
Actual result: Failed tests in "UnityTileHighlighterTests", with "NullReferenceException <...>
Hexxle.Unity.Input.MouseEventsHandler.Update () (at Assets/Scripts/Unity/Input/MouseEventsHandler.cs:31)" error
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a19)
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (compilation errors break project)
The failed tests do not fail when running them individually
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true