Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
InputActions asset gets cleared when the Input System package is updated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user("TEST_XboxOneBuild")
2. Update "Input System" package to any newer version than the current one
3. Open the "InputActions" asset located in Assets > Input
Expected result: bindings can be seen in the InputActions asset
Actual result: bindings in the InputActions asset are cleared
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1(0.9.5 updated to 0.9.6), 2019.3.0b11(0.9.5 updated to 1.0.0-preview.2), 2020.1.0a12(0.9.5 upated to 1.0.0-preview.2)
- For the issue to reproduce when updating to 1.0.0-preview.2 GetActionMap() and GetAction() should be changed to FindActionMap() and FindAction() respectively.
- Input System was introduced in 2019.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform