Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Input touchCount doesnt reset
1. Open attached project "TouchCount.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Using a touch screen or Device Simulator equivalent, hold a single touch on the screen
4. Maintaining the touch, exit Play Mode (ctrl + P)
5. Release the touch, and enter Play Mode again
6. Observe Console window
Expected result: Touch count is 0
Actual result: Touch count is 1
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform