Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-pre.5
Found in [Package]
[Input System] When binding gamepad controls, triggerButton gets bound instead of triggerAxis
1. Open project in "BugInputSystemPSControllerBinding.zip"
2. Open "RebindingUISampleScene.unity"
3. Connect Dualshock 4 controller to your computer
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Click on the Input field next to "Move"
6. Press the right trigger on your controller
Expected result: In the input field an icon with a trigger with R on it will appear (representing rightTriggerAxis)
Actual result: In the input field "rightTriggerButton" appears
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.2 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a8)
Could not test with 2018.4.30f1 because the UI breaks (no errors)
Could not test with earlier package versions because of missing definitions for 'Save/LoadBindingoverridesFromJson'
Notes: The issue cannot be tested with other controllers using this project (nothing gets bound)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true