Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] UI Input Module Action List gets overwritten with "None" when entering Play Mode
1. Open the attached "Multiplayer input" project
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene
3. Observe the MultiplayerEventSystemP1's Input System UI Input Module component
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Observe the MultiplayerEventSystemP1's Input System UI Input Module component again
Expected result: The Action list stays the same when entering Play Mode
Actual result: The Action list gets overwritten and everything is set to "None"
Reproduces on: 1.0.1 (2019.4.18f1), 1.1.0-preview.2 (2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1)
Can't test: 2018.4 (package version too old)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform