Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Input System] UI Components lags when using Input System UI Input Module together with Player Input Component
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "PlayerInput Bug.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Click and drag Right or Left Stick (joystick)
4. Observe the Stick GameObject's behavior
Expected result: Stick GameObject is draggable smoothly
Actual result: Stick GameObject lags and get stuck
Reproducible with: 1.0.2 (2019.4.28f1), 1.1.0-pre.5 (2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0b1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1 (Input System is not introduced yet)
VLNQA00331, Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1), Android 9, CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 659, GPU: Mali-T830
VLNQA00321, Xiaomi MI 9 (MI 9), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
VLNQA00013 - Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928F), OS: 7.0.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa (7420), GPU: Mali-T760
- To see an expected behavior, in the EventSystem GameObject disable Player Input Component
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version