Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.5
Found in [Package]
preview.3 - 1.0.0.
[Input System] Path Input field text is clipping under Binding in the properties section
Path Input field text is clipping under Binding in the properties section
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install.
3. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Input Actions.
4. Add Action Maps > Select Binding in Actions > Insert text in the Path input field.
Path Input field text is clipping.
Path Input field text should not be clipped.
Tested with Unity Version: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1.
Reproducible in Package Version: preview.3 - 1.0.0, preview.2 - 1.0.0, preview.1 - 1.0.0, preview - 1.0.0, preview.2 - 0.2.10.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform