Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.5
Found in [Package]
preview.3 - 1.0.0.
[Input System] Path Input field text is clipping under Binding in the properties section
Path Input field text is clipping under Binding in the properties section
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager > Input System > Install.
3. Project Window > Right Click > Create > Input Actions.
4. Add Action Maps > Select Binding in Actions > Insert text in the Path input field.
Path Input field text is clipping.
Path Input field text should not be clipped.
Tested with Unity Version: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1.
Reproducible in Package Version: preview.3 - 1.0.0, preview.2 - 1.0.0, preview.1 - 1.0.0, preview - 1.0.0, preview.2 - 0.2.10.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
Resolution Note (fix version 1.1-pre.5):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1328