Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
[Input System] NullReferenceException is thrown when "Player Input" component "Create Action" is pressed and saved
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "new_proj.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select Packman object
3. In Inspector window, Player Input -> press Create Actions...
4. In "Create Input Actions Asset" screen, give asset any name and click save
5. Observe Console and Inspector window
Expected result: no errors are thrown. Player Input component has all the fields set
Actual result: "NullReferenceException: SerializedObject of SerializedProperty has been Disposed." is thrown. Player Input component remains with empty fields
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (1.0.0-preview.7, 1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (1.0.0-preview.3, 1.0.0-preview.6)
Could not test with: 2018.4 (package was not yet released)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true