Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.1
Found in [Package]
[Input System] NullReferenceException error is thrown when using Input Actions in builds
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "InputReader bug repro.zip"
2. Build and Run on a Standalone platform with Development build selected
3. Observe the logs
Expected result: No errors are printed in logs
Actual result: Logs show NullReferenceException error:
NullReferenceException while resolving binding 'Move:2DVector' in action map 'Controls (UnityEngine.InputSystem.InputActionAsset):Game'
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1), 1.3.0 (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a2)
Could not test with: 0.9.6-preview (2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1) (compile errors)
- Can be reproduced with Standalone and Android builds
- Can't be reproduced in Editor
- Not reproducible when deleting existing Up/Down/Left/Right Composite and creating a new one with the same parameters
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window