Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
Input System not registering multiple inputs
1. Open the user attached project "New Input System"
2. Open the scene "assets/test"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Use buttons A, S, K, L, and Space to print 't' in the console
5. Press any Two buttons in quick succession or simultaneously (example: A + Space)
Expected result: t Is printed to console with every keypress
Actual result: t Is printed to console once when keys are pressed in quick succession (or simultaneously)
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.2 (2020.2.0f1)
Not reproducible with: 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.0-preview.1 (2020.1.17f1)
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4, 2021.1 (Compiler errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)