Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Input System][Mobile] PlayerInput's currentControlScheme is changed when pressing the back button on navigation bar
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1364673.zip"
2. In Build Settings, select Android platform and press "Build And Run"
3. When the app loads on the device, press on the Back button in the Navigation bar
Expected result: The text in the middle stays saying "Touch"
Actual result: The text in the middle changes to "Keyboard&Mouse" or "Joystick"
Reproducible with: 1.1.1 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12)
N/A, Huawei - (NOH-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G78
VLNQA00001, Google Pixel 2 (Pixel 2), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00335, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (SM-G986B), Android 10, CPU: Exynos 990, GPU: Mali-G77
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file