Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.2
[Input System] Key input get stuck on pressed state when CaptureAllKeyboardInput is set on true in WebGL
-e: see title
When I disable captureAllKeyboardInput while the button is still pressed and I release the button, the input system still thinks the button is pressed.
So, when I enable the captureAllKeyboardInput on a later point in the code. I have to press this button multiple times to get the pressed event.
--Open the project and make sure that in the build settings in the WebGL Template “TestTemplate” is selected.
--Create a Webgl build of the SampleScene.
--Open the Index.html in your browser (I used Firefox).
--Press the spacebar and you will get a simple dialog box. The first time you do this it will work fine. Now when you close the dialog box and press spacebar again you will see that the dialog box will not show. You have the press the spacebar a second time to show. And this will happen again when you close the dialog.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made