Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[Input System] Key input get stuck on pressed state when CaptureAllKeyboardInput is set on true in WebGL
-e: see title
When I disable captureAllKeyboardInput while the button is still pressed and I release the button, the input system still thinks the button is pressed.
So, when I enable the captureAllKeyboardInput on a later point in the code. I have to press this button multiple times to get the pressed event.
--Open the project and make sure that in the build settings in the WebGL Template “TestTemplate” is selected.
--Create a Webgl build of the SampleScene.
--Open the Index.html in your browser (I used Firefox).
--Press the spacebar and you will get a simple dialog box. The first time you do this it will work fine. Now when you close the dialog box and press spacebar again you will see that the dialog box will not show. You have the press the spacebar a second time to show. And this will happen again when you close the dialog.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Feb 06, 2022 17:05
Issue is still happening. This bug has been in place since I started using Unity (about 4 years ago) and it's extremely annoying.
Dec 20, 2021 08:54
Not fixed in 2021.2.7f1.
Not fixed in 2020.3.25f1.
Not fixed in 2019.4.13
Not fixed in legacy input system.
Not fixed in new input system