Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[Input System] Key input get stuck on pressed state when CaptureAllKeyboardInput is set on true in WebGL
-e: see title
When I disable captureAllKeyboardInput while the button is still pressed and I release the button, the input system still thinks the button is pressed.
So, when I enable the captureAllKeyboardInput on a later point in the code. I have to press this button multiple times to get the pressed event.
--Open the project and make sure that in the build settings in the WebGL Template “TestTemplate” is selected.
--Create a Webgl build of the SampleScene.
--Open the Index.html in your browser (I used Firefox).
--Press the spacebar and you will get a simple dialog box. The first time you do this it will work fine. Now when you close the dialog box and press spacebar again you will see that the dialog box will not show. You have the press the spacebar a second time to show. And this will happen again when you close the dialog.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project