Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
Input System invert Processors have no effect on the InputAction.CallbackContext value
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Repro.zip" project
2. Open the "SimpleDemo_UsingPlayerInput" scene
3. Edit the "SimpleControl.inputactions" asset
4. Check Processors on Dpad action list (Invert X and Y are enabled)
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Move around (W, A, S, D)
Actual result: The Invert X and Invert Y processor doesn't have any effect.
Expected result: The input inverts X and Y values.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18.
- Can't check 2018.4 because of compiler errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene