Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Input Action drawer doesn't indent bindings properly
1. Open the user's attached project "inputsystem.zip"
2. Open the "TestScene" scene in the Assets folder
3. Select "TestObject" in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window expand "TestScript" and then expand "Inputs"
Expected result: Bindings for actions are drawn under the corresponding action and indented properly.
Actual result: Bindings for actions are drawn without indentation. The expander arrow is drawn over the binding text label.
Reproducible with: 0.9.0-preview, 1.1.0-preview.1(2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7), 1.0.0(2021.1.0a1)
Can't test: 2018.4 (errors when importing the package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform