Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Errors are thrown when disconnecting controller while holding a button with Press and Release set up separately
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Connect a controller
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Hold the 'South' button
5. Disconnect the controller while holding the button
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "InvalidOperationException: Cannot query value of control '/XboxGamepadMacOS/buttonSouth' before 'XboxGamepadMacOS' has been added to system!" is thrown
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first