Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.5
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Console errors appear when you save Input Action asset after changing the name of the folder containing it
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project with the "Input System" package
2. Create a new folder in the Project window and open it
3. In the toolbar press "Assets" > "Create" > "Input Actions"
4. Select the Input Action asset you have created and press "Edit Asset" in the Inspector window
5. In the Input Action editing window create a new Action Map
6. In the Project window rename the folder containing the Input Action asset
7. In the Input Action editing window press "Save Asset"
Expected result: No errors appear in the Console window, Input Action asset gets saved
Actual result: An error appears in the Console window: "DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path", the Input Action asset does not get saved
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19 ("Input System" package version 0.2.1.preview - 1.0.0)
Could not test with: 2017.4 (No package manager)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode