Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Input System cannot read Vector2 values after InputActionSet has been disabled and enabled twice
1. Open attached project "InputSample.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. While holding the 'D' key, press the 'escape' key four times.
4. Observe 'MoveDisplay' GameObject's Text
Expected result: The value returns to "(1.0, 0.0)"
Actual result: The value remains as "(0.0, 0.0)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2 (Input System 1.1.0-preview.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time