Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-preview.2
Found in [Package]
Input System cannot read Vector2 values after InputActionSet has been disabled and enabled twice
1. Open attached project "InputSample.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. While holding the 'D' key, press the 'escape' key four times.
4. Observe 'MoveDisplay' GameObject's Text
Expected result: The value returns to "(1.0, 0.0)"
Actual result: The value remains as "(0.0, 0.0)"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2 (Input System 1.1.0-preview.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
Oct 13, 2021 19:23
I made the switch to the New Input system last month... took a while to redo all the inputs and interaction of my project... last week everything was finally working fine!
However, After finding out I needed the preview-3 build (or vers 1.1.1) to get access to the save and load functions (LoadBindingOverridesFromJson), I had to update to 1.1.1
Yet, now i am faced with my Vector2 WASD returning 0.0 ALL the time... I have tried pretty much everything I could think of but its no longer working no matter what i try...