Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Button clicks are missed when using SwitchCurrentControlScheme inside of OnMouseDown()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view, select the "2" button
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the logged message is "Button '2' was pressed last"
Actual result: the logged message is "User initialized with control scheme: 'Keyboard&Mouse'"
Reproducible with: 1.0.1 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a21)
Notes: Buttons function as expected when pressed with the Enter key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project