Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Button clicks are missed when using SwitchCurrentControlScheme inside of OnMouseDown()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view, select the "2" button
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the logged message is "Button '2' was pressed last"
Actual result: the logged message is "User initialized with control scheme: 'Keyboard&Mouse'"
Reproducible with: 1.0.1 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a21)
Notes: Buttons function as expected when pressed with the Enter key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object