Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Button clicks are missed when using SwitchCurrentControlScheme inside of OnMouseDown()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view, select the "2" button
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the logged message is "Button '2' was pressed last"
Actual result: the logged message is "User initialized with control scheme: 'Keyboard&Mouse'"
Reproducible with: 1.0.1 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a21)
Notes: Buttons function as expected when pressed with the Enter key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function