Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Button clicks are missed when using SwitchCurrentControlScheme inside of OnMouseDown()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view, select the "2" button
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the logged message is "Button '2' was pressed last"
Actual result: the logged message is "User initialized with control scheme: 'Keyboard&Mouse'"
Reproducible with: 1.0.1 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a21)
Notes: Buttons function as expected when pressed with the Enter key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique