Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Button clicks are missed when using SwitchCurrentControlScheme inside of OnMouseDown()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene
2. Enter the Play mode
3. In the Game view, select the "2" button
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the logged message is "Button '2' was pressed last"
Actual result: the logged message is "User initialized with control scheme: 'Keyboard&Mouse'"
Reproducible with: 1.0.1 - 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a21)
Notes: Buttons function as expected when pressed with the Enter key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name