Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Input System - After package install the update/switch and restart prompt does not appear
When adding the new input package a prompt appears to change the input system Unity is using. If you decide to change the input system Unity should prompt you again that it needs to restart. The option to save the project should appear at this point.
None of the prompts appear 2020.2.0b11 when installing the new input package.
Refer to the documentation here: https://docs.unity3d.com/Packagesfirstname.lastname@example.org/manual/Installation.html
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project with Unity 2020.2.0b11
- Open the package manager and install the input system
Notice issue - After installation, a prompt should appear asking the user if they want to update the input system and restart. The prompt no longer appears.
Tested Working: 2020.1.014f1, 2019.4.15f1, 2020.2.0b1, 2020.2.0b2
Tested Broken: 2020.2.0b11, 2020.2.0b10, 2020.2.0b9, 2020.2.0b5, 2020.2.0b4,2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac