Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Input not registered when using a non-English keyboard layout on Linux
1. Open project "case_1330732.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Install non-English keyboard layout
4. Use installed non-English keyboard layout
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Press keyboard button "d"
Expected result: Character moves right
Actual result: Character doesn't move at all
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Could not reproduce with: 2018.4.36f1 (Script doesn't work)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project