Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Input not registered when using a non-English keyboard layout on Linux
1. Open project "case_1330732.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Install non-English keyboard layout
4. Use installed non-English keyboard layout
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Press keyboard button "d"
Expected result: Character moves right
Actual result: Character doesn't move at all
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Could not reproduce with: 2018.4.36f1 (Script doesn't work)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated