Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Input not registered when using a non-English keyboard layout on Linux
1. Open project "case_1330732.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. Install non-English keyboard layout
4. Use installed non-English keyboard layout
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Press keyboard button "d"
Expected result: Character moves right
Actual result: Character doesn't move at all
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Could not reproduce with: 2018.4.36f1 (Script doesn't work)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates