Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.0
Found in [Package]
Input from the keyboard is not working when the DualShock 4 controller is connected
1. Connect DualShock 4 controller to the PC
2. Open the SampleScene Scene in the attached project "DS4InputEventRepro.zip"
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Move the left stick on the controller to the left, observe that in the Game View there is an output "Move: (-1.0, 0.0)"
5. Press the A button on the keyboard
6. Observe the Game view
Expected result: Output in the Game view is "Move: (-1.0, 0.0)"
Actual result: Output in the Game vies doesn't change or just flickers for a second
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a14
- Input is not working with S, D, and W buttons
- Issue is not reproducible with Xbox controller
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values