Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Input Field editing is disabled in a built project when navigating in and out of Desktop using Win + D
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "win_d_text_input_disabled.zip" project
2. Build and run the project in windowed mode
3. Make sure that all other programs are minimized and press Win + D to navigate to the desktop
4. One more time press Win + D to navigate back to the program and try to edit the input field
Expected result: The input field is interactive
Actual result: The input field is disabled
Reproducible: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8
Note: This is a follow-up to 1117930, but instead of all Canvas elements, only input fields are affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform