Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.1
Input.inputString only reporting ASCII on Linux
-e: Using Input.inputString on Windows or MacOS builds works fine, even with non ASCII input (e.g. äöüß, scandic letters etc). The same on Linux only accepts ASCII. Unity's own GUI components allow non ASCII though.
--Build the project for Windows/MacOS
--type ascii characters & non-ascii characters
--you should get all of them displayed
--Do the same with a Linux build
--NOTICE only ASCII characters showing up
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website