Search Issue Tracker
[Input]Cursor.lockState on OSX in editor does not lock cursor to middle of screen
When using Cursor.lockState on OSX, the cursor is not central to the screen, appearing over editor UI causing te gameview to lose focus when clicking
1. Opn attatched project and load 'scene'
2. Make sure 'maximise on play' is disabled
3. Ender Playmode
Expected result: cursor should be locked to the center of hte game view
Actual result: cursor is locked below game view(dafault layout) and when clicking loses focus and lock state of cursor
Repros in Unity 2017.1.0b3, Unity 5.6.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled