Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Bug] Inout parameter is only valid in shader files, but not valid in cginc files
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (InoutInCginc.zip)
2. Inspect the shader files located in Assets/Lib folder(testDepthBufferFetch and testDepthBufferFetch1)
3. Select each Shader, click the arrow next to 'Compile and show code' and select 'GLES3x'
4. Click 'Compile and show code'
5. Compare both compiled files
Expected result: Compiled-Unlit-testDepthBufferFetch.shader contains "#extension GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch : enable"
Actual result: Compiled-Unlit-testDepthBufferFetch.shader does not contain "#extension GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch : enable"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
The only difference between testDepthBufferFetch and testDepthBufferFetch1 is that a portion of the code for testDepthBufferFetch is in a cginc file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)