Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Bug] Inout parameter is only valid in shader files, but not valid in cginc files
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (InoutInCginc.zip)
2. Inspect the shader files located in Assets/Lib folder(testDepthBufferFetch and testDepthBufferFetch1)
3. Select each Shader, click the arrow next to 'Compile and show code' and select 'GLES3x'
4. Click 'Compile and show code'
5. Compare both compiled files
Expected result: Compiled-Unlit-testDepthBufferFetch.shader contains "#extension GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch : enable"
Actual result: Compiled-Unlit-testDepthBufferFetch.shader does not contain "#extension GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch : enable"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
The only difference between testDepthBufferFetch and testDepthBufferFetch1 is that a portion of the code for testDepthBufferFetch is in a cginc file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field