Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Bug] Inout parameter is only valid in shader files, but not valid in cginc files
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (InoutInCginc.zip)
2. Inspect the shader files located in Assets/Lib folder(testDepthBufferFetch and testDepthBufferFetch1)
3. Select each Shader, click the arrow next to 'Compile and show code' and select 'GLES3x'
4. Click 'Compile and show code'
5. Compare both compiled files
Expected result: Compiled-Unlit-testDepthBufferFetch.shader contains "#extension GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch : enable"
Actual result: Compiled-Unlit-testDepthBufferFetch.shader does not contain "#extension GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch : enable"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
The only difference between testDepthBufferFetch and testDepthBufferFetch1 is that a portion of the code for testDepthBufferFetch is in a cginc file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled