Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Information messages are not updating while switching from page to page in Manage License window
1. Open Unity (make sure you’re signed out).
2. Help -> Manage license (Note that message “You are not currently signed in” appears).
3. Sign in.
Actual result: Message “You are not currently signed in” is still present.
Expected result: Information message is hidden in next scene.
Reproduces in 5.4 (a1..a5-a6).
Looks to be a regression since 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker