Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Information messages are not updating while switching from page to page in Manage License window
1. Open Unity (make sure you’re signed out).
2. Help -> Manage license (Note that message “You are not currently signed in” appears).
3. Sign in.
Actual result: Message “You are not currently signed in” is still present.
Expected result: Information message is hidden in next scene.
Reproduces in 5.4 (a1..a5-a6).
Looks to be a regression since 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1