Search Issue Tracker
Infinity loop on importing Assets, when building appx package via MRTK build window
1. Create a new project -> Install MRTK
2. Navigate to Mixed Reality Toolkit in Editor Menu toolbar -> Utilities > Build Window
3. Click Build All
Expected result: Build finishes successfully
Actual result: Building never ends (see the loop.png screenshot)
Reproducible in: 2020.1.15f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible in: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.1.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"