Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Infinite Shader Graph compilation loop during project launch when project contains Asset's Store plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Open VM -> Bug Attachments -> '1191267-compilation-loop-issue.zip' project
Expected result: The project opens successfully
Actual result: The project launch gets stuck at an infinite shader compilation loop
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b6, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Dec 10, 2019 10:20
We're seeing this issue on 2019.3.0b10
Nov 25, 2019 10:40
I can confirm that this is still an issue in 2019.3.0b7, too.
Nov 25, 2019 10:39
This still happens in 2019.3.0b7.
Does anyone know of a workaround until this is fixed? So far, only deleting and re-cloning the whole project seems to help.
Nov 09, 2019 17:23
Also happened to me in 2019.3.0b6 / .0b7 / .0b10
Nov 02, 2019 14:19
This still happens in 2019.3.0b9