Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when trying to access Properties
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Right-click the Scene View
3. Select "Properties"
Expected Behaviour: No exception thrown
Actual Behaviour: IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a23
Note: 2020.1.0a19 is the first version this menu item was implemented
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy